Point Park University
Map 201 Wood St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1984»(412) 391-4100 »http://www.pointpark.eduAt Point Park University, you can study towards a Masters Degree in Clinical Community Intervention and Action Research for Positive Social Change. Upon completion, you should be able to enhance the well-being of individuals and groups within communities, with a particular focus on the influence of social and cultural backgrounds on mental health. You will be required to undertake a thesis, which is a practical piece of work, during which you will be within the community itself. The focus of the university is strongly on humanities and human sciences, and a range of other qualifications are also available within this field.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 13,698.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 13,698.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 5,900.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Clinical-Community Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsPoint Park University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Point Park University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology
LocationPoint Park University has campus locations in: Pennsylvania
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.