Nova Southeastern University
Map 3301 College Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-7796»(954) 262-7300 »http://www.nova.eduThe Nova Southeastern University offers a completely online based, 36 credit program in which students will hope to achieve a Master of Science in Forensic Psychology. During the duration of the program, students are given an understanding of what the role of Forensic Psychologist entails and how they can apply the valuable knowledge and skills gained in a variety of contextual positions such as court cases, criminal justice and child welfare cases. Students will have regular contact with tutors and faculty members through the use of online programs allowing ideas and theories as well as tips and advice through the use of an interactive blackboard system.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 14,405.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,405.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 3,250.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 17,019.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Science in Forensic Psychology
- Masters of Science in General Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Masters in Psychological Science
- PhD Clinical Psychology
ReviewsNova Southeastern University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 21069
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Nova Southeastern University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Forensic Psychology, General Psychology
LocationNova Southeastern University has campus locations in: Florida
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.