Notre Dame de Namur University
Map 1500 Ralston Ave, Belmont, CA 94002-1908»(650) 508-3500 »http://www.ndnu.eduAt Notre Dame de Namur University, you can study towards a Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology with a number of different specializations. There is the general MS, the MS with Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) and the MS with MFT an LPCC. The general degree is designed for those who intend to continue on to a doctoral program later on. The second is designed for those who specifically want to work with families and their relationships. The last one is for those who want to do that and/or become a licensed professional clinical counselor (LPCC). These two degrees can also be used to work towards a doctoral.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 14,652.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,652.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,666.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 11,900.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology/Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- Master of Science in Clinical
- Masters of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsNotre Dame de Namur University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Notre Dame de Namur University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology
LocationNotre Dame de Namur University has campus locations in: California
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.