Map 633 Clark St, Evanston, IL 60208»(847) 491-3741 »http://www.northwestern.eduNorthwestern University founded its psychology department in 1909 and focuses on five contemporary studies. The main foci revolve around the brain in relation to cognitive and behavioral sciences as well as clinical, social, and personality studies. Students are given the opportunity to apply for an undergraduate major, undergraduate minor, or a graduate study in the psychology program, which is expected to develop into a future career. The staff at Northwestern is well trained in their individual fields and deeply involved in shaping the future of tomorrow through academic materials and literature, a vast knowledge base, as well as their own personal contributions to the scientific world.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 43,380.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 43,380.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,842.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 13,329.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- PhD in Personality Psychology
- PhD in Cognitive Psychology
- PhD in Social Psychology
- Masters in Psychology
ReviewsNorthwestern University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 7 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 11839
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Northwestern University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, General Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationNorthwestern University has campus locations in: Illinois
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.