Northern Michigan University
Map 1401 Presque Isle Avenue, Marquette, MI 49855»(906) 227-1000 »http://www.nmu.eduNorthern Michigan University offers a General Psychology Master's Degree that provides graduates with the basic fundamentals necessary to succeed in a Psychology related career, as well as a strong foundation for students seeking to further their academics by enrolling in a doctoral program. NMU gives students the tools and information needed to create a unique and effective research method that expands across a multitude of subjects in the world of psychology. Students are expected to choose a thesis subject in social, cognitive, or developmental psychology, or may select a topic in behavioral analysis, neuroscience, cognitive science or a history of psychology. Faculty advisers with expertise in the chosen subject of psychology will work closely with graduate students to complete this project to the approval of the student's thesis committee.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 6,568.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 9,456.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 900.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,404.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology/Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- Master of Science in Clinical
ReviewsNorthern Michigan University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Town - Remote
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Northern Michigan University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology
LocationNorthern Michigan University has campus locations in: Michigan
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.