Northern Illinois University
Map 1425 W. Lincoln Hwy., Dekalb, IL 60115-2828»(800) 892-3050 »http://www.niu.eduNorthern Illinois University strives to provide advanced training in programs such as clinical, instructional, developmental, social, industrial, and school psychology as well as excelling in neuroscience and behavior. Theoretical and practical material is studied throughout these full-time programs to deliver skills that will assist students in succeeding not only in their academics, but also in job placements throughout the psychology community. Applied research and practitioner positions are filled for internships and cooperative programs to prepare future psychologists for what lies ahead. NIU graduate students in the psychology program are expected to take 12 credit hours each semester, disallowing part-time or night studies, and are encouraged to work toward a Ph.D in their chosen field.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 8,055.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 16,110.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,400.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 11,036.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Clinical Psychology
- Masters in Cognitive & Instructional Psychology
- Masters in Developmental Psychology
- Masters in Neuroscience and Behavior
- Masters in School Psychology
- Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- PhD in Personality Psychology
- PhD in Cognitive Psychology
- PhD in Social Psychology
ReviewsNorthern Illinois University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 16 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 5317
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Northern Illinois University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, School Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationNorthern Illinois University has campus locations in: Illinois
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.