Montclair State University
Map 1 Normal Avenue - 855 Valley Road, Montclair, NJ 07043-1624»(973) 655-4000 »http://www.montclair.eduMontclair State University offers a huge range of psychology graduate programs. You could choose to follow the combined BA and MA in general psychology, or go more in-depth with various Masters of Arts in Psychology (general, industrial/organizational or clinical). Finally, they also offer a school psychology certification. If you choose the MA in Clinical Psychology, you must choose between Latina/o Psychology or Child/Adolescent Clinical Psychology. Montclair State University is a college of humanities and social sciences, which means they have a focus on putting you, as a student, central to all operations. As such, the learning environment is fully supportive.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 9,574.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,778.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,300.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 13,443.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Combined Bachelor and Master of Arts in General Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Industrial/Organizational Psychology - School Psychology Certification
- Masters in Counseling Psychology Concentration
ReviewsMontclair State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 17 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 3950
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Montclair State University has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology, General Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationMontclair State University has campus locations in: New Jersey
Nearby Schools for Psychology
South Orange, NJ
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.