Montana State University
Map Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717»(406) 994-0211 »http://www.montana.edu/A number of different psychology degrees can be undertaken at Montana State University. The first is the BS in Psychology, the second the MS in Psychology and finally the psychology minor. The goal of the university is to provide you with the opportunity to learn in an environment where innovative psychological science and research is at the forefront of operations. They will support you in building on your intellectual curiosity, making you a true expert in your field through both academic and hands-on, practical experience. Advanced research training is one of the most important elements of both the BS and the MS.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 4,797.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,748.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,190.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,070.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- M.S. in Psychology Psycological Science
- Master of Arts or Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsMontana State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Town - Remote
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 1590
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Montana State University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology
LocationMontana State University has campus locations in: Montana
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.