Millersville University of Pennsylvania
Map 1 South George Street, Lyle Hall, Millersville, PA 17551-0302»(717) 872-3024 »http://www.millersville.eduThe Psychology Department at Millersville University of Pennsylvania expects graduates to complete a 42 credit program which provides the required information and tools to enter and succeed in a doctoral degree. Through a 60 credit option, students are able to fulfill their educational obligation to meet the level of Licensed Professional Counselor after appropriate testing and applications are complete. Clinical graduates are expected to complete 3 base courses creating the foundation of this program; courses include child development in the family system, psychopathology, and research design and statistical analysis. A minimum GPA of 3.0 must be obtained throughout the three core courses in order to succeed.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 7,722.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 11,592.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,584.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Masters of Science with Certification in School Psychology
- Certification in Supervision of School Psychological Services
- Master's Program in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsMillersville University of Pennsylvania has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Millersville University of Pennsylvania has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, School Psychology
LocationMillersville University of Pennsylvania has campus locations in: Pennsylvania
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.