Map 555 Broadway, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522»(800) 637-2969 »http://www.mercy.eduMercy College's School of Social and Behavioral Sciences offers an excellent education in graduate psychology through the implementation of coursework, research and internship experience. It is designed to help expand the students knowledge of General Psychology and to provide the necessary skills for employment in the field by gaining experience in the specialized are of interest. Throughout the duration of the program there are opportunities for involvement in Clinical and Research projects in the department plus a whole host on career opportunities upon completion such as Psychotherapy roles, Casework Managers and Industrial Consultants. Graduates can also go on to study for a Doctoral Degree.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 14,364.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,364.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,412.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 7,516.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Masters of Science in Psychology
- Masters of Science in School Psychology
- Masters in Mental Health Counseling
- (Ed.S) degree and the Doctor of Professional Counseling (DPC)
ReviewsMercy College has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 3425
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Mercy College has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology, General Psychology, Mental Health Psychology, School Psychology
LocationMercy College has campus locations in: New York
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.