Map 18 Agassiz Circle, Buffalo, NY 14214-2695»(716) 880-2000 »http://www.medaille.eduAt Medaille College, you can complete an MA in Psychology. This degree is designed for those who wish to gain employment in the field of psychology, or work on towards a higher degree. The university is committed to making sure your learning experience is as good as it can be, and to this extent they offer highly flexible schedules, so those who are already employed can study too, small class sizes so they are able to offer more individual attention and fantastic internship opportunities. Additionally, faculty staff is fully dedicated to making sure your learning experience is a positive and successful one.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 13,572.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 13,572.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,100.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,400.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Doctor of Psychology
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsMedaille College has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Medaille College has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology, Mental Health Psychology
LocationMedaille College has campus locations in: New York
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.