Map 1 John Marshall Dr, Huntington, WV 25755»(800) 642-3463 »http://www.marshall.edu/Marshall University's Psychology Department resides on Marshall's Huntington, WV campus in Harris Hall; there are also programs available in the campus at South Charleston. The department provides Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral programs in Psychology, each with their own emphasis on specific core specialties. Students seeking to graduate from the MA program may undergo studies in General or Clinical Psychology, while those seeking a Ph.D. will enroll in a degree emphasizing under served and rural areas. Subjects covered throughout the courses include human behavior, the relationships formed between human beings, and the cognition and affect that human behavior has on society. Graduates face future professions in medicine, business, social services, mental health, law, or industry settings.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 5,160.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 14,310.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,100.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,110.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- MasterÕs General psychology
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology
- Master of Arts (Master of Arts) in Clinical Psychology
- Masters in Experimental Psychology
- Masters in Quantitative Psychology
- Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
ReviewsMarshall University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Marshall University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Mental Health Psychology
LocationMarshall University has campus locations in: West Virginia
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.