Map 3399 North Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601»(845) 575-3000 »http://www.marist.eduThe Marist College Graduate Program in School Psychology provides students with strengths in intervention, educational consultations, strategizing, and psychometrician studies. Students may pursue certification in School Psychology through the state of New York after completing the MA in School Psychology and gaining skills in the roles of Facilitator in Understanding Human Behavior, Psychological Examiner, Information Specialist, Intervention Strategist, and more. Those studying in the School Psychology course are required to complete 68 credit hours and a 1200 hour internship in order to successfully graduate from the program and achieve the status necessary to pursue professions in their industry. Students may also wish to continue their education by completing a doctoral degree following completion of their program.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 12,960.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 12,960.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,750.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 11,430.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Masters of Science in Psychology
- Masters of Science in School Psychology
ReviewsMarist College has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Marist College has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology, School Psychology
LocationMarist College has campus locations in: New York
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.