Map One University Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37204-3951»(615) 966-1000 »http://www.lipscomb.eduLipscomb University's Department of Psychology is a student-focused academic experience guided by a faculty known as leaders in their respective fields. Students are expected to take part in a variety of coursework as well as activities off campus through internship programs and practicums. Graduates of Lipscomb will achieve success after working side by side with mentoring faculty members to complete a number of research projects that will be used to create presentations at community conferences. Students will also be urged to become active in events hosted by the Psi Chi Honor Society in Psychology. LU offers both undergraduate and graduate courses including a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology as well as a Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Therapy; certification in Pastoral Counseling is also available.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 17,437.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 17,437.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,500.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,230.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Applied Theories of Counseling and Personality
- Masters in Biological Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology
- Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
ReviewsLipscomb University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Lipscomb University has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationLipscomb University has campus locations in: Tennessee
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Nashville, TN, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.