Map 4400 MLK Blvd, Beaumont, TX 77705»(409) 880-7011 »http://www.lamar.eduThe Master of Science degree in Psychology through Lamar University provides advanced training and a unique learning environment to prepare graduates for professional careers in the industry of psychology. There are 2 degrees available in Community and Clinical Psychology as well as Industrial and Organizational Psychology. The MS program is designed to combine a strong foundation of hands on experience with theoretical research based coursework to bring a higher level of success to students. The Industrial and Organizational program uses traditional and contemporary methods of analysis and development to prepare graduates for careers in survey research, industrial consultation, personnel psychology and more. The Community and Clinical program includes education in the assessment of both intellectual and personality as it relates to psychology.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 5,364.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 12,582.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,520.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 7,654.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Applied Theories of Counseling and Personality
- Masters in Biological Psychology
ReviewsLamar University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Lamar University has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationLamar University has campus locations in: Texas
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.