Map 1000 Morris Ave, Union, NJ 7083»(908) 737-5326 »http://www.kean.eduAt the Kean University School of Psychology, you can study towards undergraduate and graduate degrees in psychology. On an undergraduate level, the focus is on general psychology, or on a combination between psychology and occupational health, including psychiatric rehabilitation. The graduate degrees exist in psychological services and human behavior and organizational psychologies. These degrees will prepare you to work in the field of psychology across a range of different industries, be they directly in the community, in the public sector, or even through a private practice. Finally, they also offer the Professional Diploma in Marriage and Family Therapy for those who wish to work with families.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 11,748.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 15,923.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,800.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 16,655.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Marriage and Family Therapy (Professional Diploma)
- Psychology - Human Behavior and Organizational Psychology (Master of Arts)
- Psychology - Psychological Services (Master of Arts)
- School Psychology (Professional Diploma)
- Master of Arts in Applied Social Psychology
ReviewsKean University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Kean University has programs in the following specializations: Industrial/Organizational Psychology, School Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationKean University has campus locations in: New Jersey
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Jersey City, NJ
South Orange, NJ
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.