Map 1145 King Rd, Immaculata, PA 19345-0702»(610) 647-4400 »http://www.immaculata.eduThe Graduate Psychology Department at Immaculata University is committed to providing a unique and strategic approach to teaching the necessary tools and information for a professional career in the study of psychology. The curriculum of each individual specialization is designed to promote interest in the cultural, practical, ethical, education, and philosophical issues facing the psychological world today. Students seeking careers in professions related to mental health are given clinical study time and hands on learning experience to prepare them for a future in their prospective field. During this time they may work closely with faculty members to gain as much perspective and insight as possible.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 11,160.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 11,160.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,790.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 11,740.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts Counseling Psychology
- Master of Arts Counseling Psychology with School Psychology Certification
- Master of Arts CounselingÊPsychology with Elementary School Counselor Certification
- Master of Arts CounselingÊPsychology with Secondary School Counselor Certification
- Master of Science Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
ReviewsImmaculata University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Immaculata University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, School Psychology
LocationImmaculata University has campus locations in: Pennsylvania
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.