Georgia State University
Map 33 gilmer st, Atlanta, GA 30303-3083»(404) 413-2000 »http://www.gsu.eduThe Georgia State University's Psychology Department plays home to 41 distinguished faculty members as well as 9 appointees ready to help students achieve their educational and professional goals. Similar to other University programs, the MA program at GSU provides training in general sciences, research methodology, and assists students in performing crucial roles throughout their community. Georgia State also provides unique program options unlike alternative institutes such as offering more than 2000 different psychology majors, and supplying undergraduate degrees in both the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science program to more than 300 students each year. Graduates from Georgia State go on to lead successful lives within the Psychological community.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 6,048.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 21,600.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,225.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD in Psychology - Clinical
- PhD in Psychology - Cognitive Sciences
- PhD in Psychology - Community Developmental
- PhD in Psychology - Neuropsychology and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Masterof Science Psychology
ReviewsGeorgia State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 21 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 7431
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Georgia State University has programs in the following specializations: Behavioral Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, General Psychology
LocationGeorgia State University has campus locations in: Georgia
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Atlanta, GA, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.