Map 201 S Grant Ave, Columbus, OH 43215-5399»(614) 797-4700 »http://www.franklin.eduFranklin University offers a highly unique program through its Master's in Business Psychology Degree Program, based on the innovation of human design, and the companies that influence the behavior of human beings. Franklin's M.S. in Business Psychology combines top of the line psychological data and research to prepare students to provide management and marketing resolution in challenging areas of the business world. Over a period of 14 months students will create a personal foundation in theory and practical applications to focus skills in qualitative aspects of human resources, marketing, and management. This program gives graduates the skills and abilities necessary to give employers in psychological fields more than the average psychologist brings to the table.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 13,560.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 13,560.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,080.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 12,456.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Science in Business Psychology (MBP)
- PhD in Psychology - Human Development and Public Policy and Lifespan Cognitive Neuroscience.
ReviewsFranklin University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Franklin University has programs in the following specializations: Cognitive Psychology
LocationFranklin University has campus locations in: Ohio
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.