Forest Institute of Professional Psychology
Map 2885 W Battlefield Rd, Springfield, MO 65807»(417) 823-3477 »http://www.forest.eduThe Master of Arts Degree in Clinical Psychology which is currently being offered at the Forest Institute of professional Psychology concentrates on the theory and practices behind psychology and aims to give students a strong base of knowledge on which to build. The program is thesis based and requires the completion of 54 course work hours in addition to practical experience through internship or other means. Once completed, graduates are then able to go on to employment in the field of Mental Health in a variety of settings such as community or hospital, or to apply to undertake an advanced Doctoral Degree.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 495.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 495.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 0.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 0.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology (MACL)
- Master of Science in Marital and Family Therapy
- Master of Arts in Family Studies
- Certificate in Marriage and Family Enrichment
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
ReviewsForest Institute of Professional Psychology has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Forest Institute of Professional Psychology has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology
LocationForest Institute of Professional Psychology has campus locations in: Missouri
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.