Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
Map 1500 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Tallahassee, FL 32307»(850) 599-3000 »http://www.famu.eduAt the Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, you can follow three different degree programs in the field of psychology. The first is the undergraduate program, preparing you for further studies. The second program is the masters degree, which is perfect for those who are ready to see employment in the field, or who wish to continue on to Ph.D. or doctoral programs. The last course on offer is the educational specialist degree program, for those who want to work specifically in the field of education, working with young minds in order to prepare them to lead fulfilling lives and reach their potential.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 8,019.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 22,108.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,138.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,770.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters Degree in Community Psychology
- Masters in Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Doctorate in Cognitive Psychology
- Doctorate in Developmental Psychology
- Doctorate in Neuroscience
- Doctorate in Social Psychology
ReviewsFlorida Agricultural and Mechanical University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationFlorida Agricultural and Mechanical University has campus locations in: Florida
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.