Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham
Map 285 Madison Ave, Madison, NJ 7940»(973) 443-8500 »http://www.fdu.eduThe Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham currently offers a range of different programs for those with an interest in psychology. These include undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate programs. Additionally, a focus is placed on those students who wish to change or enhance their career, which is why many of the programs are offered through distance learning solutions. Students are fully supported to gain experience in the field, through the connections made by faculty staff at the university itself. Additionally, the school offers mental health services to the community, and students are encouraged to take part in this in order to gain practical experience.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 19,782.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 19,782.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,200.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,550.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in School Psychology
- Ph.D. Program in Clinical Psychology
- Postdoctoral Masters of Science Program in Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Psy.D. Program in School Psychology
- Master of Arts degree in General-Experimental Psychology
ReviewsFairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Mental Health Psychology, School Psychology
LocationFairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham has campus locations in: New Jersey
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.