Eastern Michigan University
Map 202 Welch Hall, Ypsilanti, MI 48197»(734) 487-1849 »http://www.emich.eduThe study of Psychology at Eastern Michigan University is a discipline created through the union of theory and clinical study and provides guidance in human behavior including needs, desires, and potential. EMU's Master's program allows students to choose between degrees in general or clinical psychology, as well as clinical behavioral psychology. A Doctoral program in clinical psychology also exists to encourage Master's graduates to continue their education through further academics. Human relationships, both personal and with other human beings is a strong field of study and students are encouraged to explore self-development as well as the interactions and expressions of those around them.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 10,776.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 21,242.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 900.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 7,200.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- MasterÕs in Psychology
- MasterÕs in General Psychology
- MasterÕs in Clinical Psychology
- MasterÕs in Clinical Behavioral Psychology
- Ph.D. in clinical psychology
- Master of Arts in School Psychology
- Ph.D. Program in Clinical Psychology
- Postdoctoral Masters of Science Program in Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Psy.D. Program in School Psychology
ReviewsEastern Michigan University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 19 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 4591
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Eastern Michigan University has programs in the following specializations: Behavioral Psychology, Clinical Psychology, General Psychology, School Psychology
LocationEastern Michigan University has campus locations in: Michigan
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.