Eastern Kentucky University
Map 521 Lancaster Ave, Richmond, KY 40475-3102»(859) 622-1000 »http://www.eku.eduObtaining a Master of Science degree in General Psychology from Eastern Kentucky University (EKU) requires candidates to take courses in the foundational teachings of psychology. This base knowledge will be used throughout the program, both in personal studies and while working with a mentoring member of the faculty to diversify and expand your understanding of the psychological world. Graduates must pass written and presentational coursework along with practical training in hands on research related learning. Successful graduates are encouraged to continue their search for education by applying to partake in doctoral programs following graduation. EKU provides top of the line resources for study, including research facilities, and a student lab.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 7,920.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 13,860.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,000.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 7,316.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in General Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Clinicial Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Cognition and Development
- Doctor of Philosophy in Neuroscience and Animal Behavior
ReviewsEastern Kentucky University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Town - Distant
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Eastern Kentucky University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology
LocationEastern Kentucky University has campus locations in: Kentucky
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.