Cleveland State University
Map 2121 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115-2214»(216) 687-2000 »http://www.csuohio.edu/At the Cleveland State University, you can study for a Masters of Arts degree in Clinical Psychology. There are two tracks that you can choose from in order to complete your degree. The first is the doctoral preparation track, which you should follow if you want to further your educational career. The second is the practitioner track, for those who actually want to start work in the field upon completion of their degree. What links the two is the fact that they both have a first year focus on basic skills and the core of psychology, and the second year is a more practical approach.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 9,194.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 17,294.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 800.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 11,662.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts Clinical Psychology
- Masters Program in General Psychology
ReviewsCleveland State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 5470
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Cleveland State University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, General Psychology
LocationCleveland State University has campus locations in: Ohio
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.