Map 201 Sikes Hall, Clemson, SC 29634»(864) 656-4636 »http://www.clemson.eduAt Clemson University, you can currently follow an MS in Applied Psychology. When taking part in the degree, you will have to focus either on human factors psychology, or industrial/organizational psychology. The programs are designed to teach you about the various quantitative techniques, research designs and theoretical foundations required to be employed in the psychological field, or to continue towards a doctoral degree. In order to complete the MS, you will need to take part in a supervised field internship, and you will have to do a formal thesis as well. The internship is generally a summer placement after your first year of study.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 7,608.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 18,666.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,098.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,454.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science (MS) Applied Psychology
- Masters of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsClemson University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Clemson University has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, General Psychology
LocationClemson University has campus locations in: South Carolina
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.