Map 225 South 6th Street, 9th Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402-3389»(888) 227-3552 »http://www.capella.edu
Capella University provides an online Master's program in Psychology created especially to promote critical thinking within the field of psychology in relation to reasoning and coping strategies. A basic outline of the general principles of psychology, including research methodologies, theoretical and practical work allows students to choose a specialty in health psychology, family psychology, or an alternative psychological area of expertise that also involves business, academics, or human services. Many graduates of Capella go on to work in fields such as those of behavioral health specialists, mental health workers, clinical specialists, and multiple others in a variety of government and public settings.<!- mfunc feat_school ->
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 12,312.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 12,312.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 399.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 4,248.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Psychology - Master of Science in Addiction Counseling - Master of Science in Marriage and Family Counseling/Therapy
- Masters in General Psychology
ReviewsCapella University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 28 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 27667
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Capella University has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology, General Psychology
LocationCapella University has campus locations in: Minnesota
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Saint Paul, MN
Saint Paul, MN
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.