California State University-Sacramento
Map 6000 J St, Sacramento, CA 95819-2694»(916) 278-6011 »http://www.csus.eduThe California State University in Sacramento currently offers a comprehensive psychology graduate program. The degree will prepare you for further doctoral studies in a variety of specific psychological fields. These include such things as neuroscience and clinical psychology. Additionally, the university has a strong focus on teaching teachers and they fully support those students who want to further their academic career in that manner by helping them find community placements. The university understands that they operate in a highly diverse community and they hence have a strong focus on multiculturalism and through collaboration with various community institutions. Students are encouraged to participate in this.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 6,738.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 16,284.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,754.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 12,090.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Applied Behavioral Analysis Psychology
- Master of Arts in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology
ReviewsCalifornia State University-Sacramento has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:California State University-Sacramento has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, General Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationCalifornia State University-Sacramento has campus locations in: California
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.