California State University-Chico
Map First and Normal Sts, Chico, CA 95929-0150»(530) 898-6116 »http://www.csuchico.eduThe Psychology Department at California State University-Chico helps students prepare for positions in a teaching career at the community college level or to continue in a learning environment through enrollment in the doctoral program. Content covered within the MA program includes human learning, advanced general psychology, contemporary issues, and human learning. Both research and methodology play an important role in the success of students within the program and psychometrics, advanced statistics, and research methods are a core requirement. Students will select or be provided with a selected member of faculty for research activities and mentor ship to diversify their experience and supply insight into future fields of study or professionalism.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 6,738.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 16,284.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,666.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,962.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Psychological Science
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science Industrial/Organizational Psychology
ReviewsCalifornia State University-Chico has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:California State University-Chico has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationCalifornia State University-Chico has campus locations in: California
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.