California State Polytechnic University-Pomona
Map 3801 West Temple Avenue, Pomona, CA 91768»(909) 869-7659 »http://www.csupomona.eduCalifornia State Polytechnic University, Pomona location, offers a Master's program in psychology designed specifically for those with an interest in marriage and family therapy. They also offer both a bachelor and a minor in psychology, which focus more strongly on general psychology, but make great preparation courses for the Master's program. The course is designed for those who wish to work directly with families, working on their interpersonal relationships and demonstrating how these affect their overall well-being. On completion, most decide to work directly in counseling, often within educational settings or in relationships therapy settings. The school is fully supportive of its students and will make sure you learn as much as you can.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 6,738.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 16,284.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,500.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,715.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Psychology - Marriage & Family Therapy (MFT)
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology/Health Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology/Clinical Psychology
ReviewsCalifornia State Polytechnic University-Pomona has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:California State Polytechnic University-Pomona has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology
LocationCalifornia State Polytechnic University-Pomona has campus locations in: California
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Claremont, CA, Online Option
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.