Boise State University
Map 1910 University Dr, Boise, ID 83725»(208) 426-1011 »http://www.boisestate.eduBoise State University currently offers the graduate certificate in family studies. This is a degree that will help you to work collaboratively with various other professionals that have a role to play in the day to day functioning of families and children in the state. The main role of the study is to make sure research is conducted appropriately, so that it can be utilized to improve outcomes for families and their children, as well as other community members. Indeed, community collaboration lies at the heart of the degree, which is offered through the Family Studies Research Initiative and the board that oversees this.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 5,079.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 16,518.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,242.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 7,438.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Graduate Certificate in Family Studies
- Master of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsBoise State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Boise State University has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology
LocationBoise State University has campus locations in: Idaho
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.