Map 3900 Bethel Dr, Saint Paul, MN 55112»(651) 638-6400 »http://www.bethel.eduBethel University currently offers a Master of Arts degree in counseling psychology. This will teach you to offer counseling in various settings, including community, health care settings and schools for example. Additionally, the program is designed to help you on your path towards a doctoral study in psychology should you choose to follow this path. The school uses Christian teachings and focuses on applying faith to counseling practices. The focus is strongly on helping you to develop your own Christian mind, and how this faith can assist in terms of developing greater mental well-being. The degree is accredited and will allow you to be licensed as an LPC in Minnesota.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 5,880.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 5,880.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,050.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 6,800.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Masters of Psychology - Behavioral Neuroscience
- Masters of Psychology - Cognitive Neuroscience
- Masters of Psychology - Developmental Psychology
- Masters of Psychology - Quantitative Psychology
- Masters of Psychology - Social Psychology
ReviewsBethel University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Bethel University has programs in the following specializations: Behavioral Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology
LocationBethel University has campus locations in: Minnesota
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Saint Paul, MN
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.