Map 11300 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33161-6695»(800) 756-6000 »http://www.barry.eduBarry University's Master Degree Program in Clinical Psychology is designed with the scientist-practitioner model in mind, to ready students for further studies in the area of mental health. Students are encouraged to pursue a doctorate degree following completion of their MACP, and use their newly developed skills in research, theory, evaluation, and diagnosis to succeed in their chosen fields. Barry is a training focused institute that requires students to complete either a 60 credit degree, which is necessary to work toward licensing, or a 36 credit option. A practicum portion of the program is required in both options of the degree and includes 8 hours of clinical work per week in a supervised mental health scenario over the period of one semester.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 16,290.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 16,290.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,400.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,040.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
ReviewsBarry University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 12 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 4451
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Barry University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology
LocationBarry University has campus locations in: Florida
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.