Azusa Pacific University
Map 901 E Alosta, Azusa, CA 91702-7000»(626) 969-3434 »http://www.apu.eduAt Azusa Pacific University, you can study two different psychology programs. The first program is the MA in Clinical Psychology, with a particular emphasis on marriage and family therapy. This degree is designed to help you better understand human behavior within relationships, thereby helping couples build better connections with each other. The second program is the Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology, with an emphasis on Family Psychology. Azusa Pacific University is a Christian based university and they ensure faith teachings are at the heart of all their programs. This allows you to integrate theology and ethics within your practice.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 10,260.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 10,260.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,665.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,962.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology
- Family Psychology Psy.D
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
ReviewsAzusa Pacific University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Azusa Pacific University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology
LocationAzusa Pacific University has campus locations in: California
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.