Map Auburn, Alabama, Auburn University, AL 36849»(334) 844-4000 »http://www.auburn.eduAuburn University currently offers a range of different graduate studies in the field of psychology. They have three different doctoral programs to choose from, being the Ph.D. in clinical psychology, in cognitive and behavioral science and in industrial/organizational settings. Additionally, they also offer a Master's Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis in Developmental Disabilities. Auburn University is a college of liberal arts, which means they are person-centered and focus strongly on developing the skills of you as an individual, pushing you and challenging you to achieve all that you can be. The mission of the university surrounds instruction, research and outreach.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 7,866.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 23,598.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,100.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 10,606.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master's in Applied Behavior Analysis in Developmental Disabilities
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. in Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences
- Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational
- Master of Arts in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Counseling - Mental Health
- Master of Science in School Counseling
ReviewsAuburn University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Auburn University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Mental Health Psychology, School Psychology
LocationAuburn University has campus locations in: Alabama
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.