Arizona State University
Map University Drive and Mill Avenue, Tempe, AZ 85287»(480) 965-2100 »http://www.asu.edu/The Arizona State University Department of Psychology offers a Master of Arts Degree program in Psychology and Addiction Counseling. This program is specifically designed for individuals who wish to become licensed addiction counselors. The Department is passionate about providing highly skilled and dedicated professionals who will be able to assist those suffering from addictions in the best possible way. The program consists of several courses which are directly related to the role of addictions counselor as well as those relating to family counseling and Behavioral Disorders. Graduates often go on to employment in schools, prisons, rehabilitation centers and other community settings.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 10,001.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 24,550.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,020.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,788.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Arts in Genetic Counseling
- Master of Arts in Psychology and Addiction Counseling
ReviewsArizona State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Midsize
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Arizona State University has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology, General Psychology
LocationArizona State University has campus locations in: Arizona
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.