University of Baltimore
Map Charles at Mount Royal, Baltimore, MD 21201» 410-837-4200 » www.ubalt.eduThe Graduate Program in Applied Psychology at the University of Baltimore provides training from top graded professors who specialize in psychotherapy, social psychology, research, and counseling, among other expertise. Students will gain knowledge and experience by working alongside faculty in an effort to gain the 42 to 48 credits necessary to graduate from the Master of Science program. In order to receive credentials as a National Certified Counselor graduates must complete all assigned coursework, show leadership and organizational skills and gain experience in the categories of advanced treatment methods, assessment, career development, counseling theory, as well as psychopathology and diagnosis and other lessons.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Science in Applied Psychology
- PhD in Psychology with concentrations in Behavioral Neuroscience - Clinical Psychology - Developmental Psychology - Ecological Psychology - Industrial / Organizational Psychology - Language and Cognition - Neurosciences (Interdepartmental) - Social Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Baltimore has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Baltimore Sun's 2017 Business and Civic Hall of Fame honoree: Michael Cryor - Baltimore Sun
- Goucher College to grant bachelor's degrees behind bars - Baltimore Sun
- University of Akron receives $5 million gift for Native American artifacts museum; names two deans - cleveland.com
- Telling secrets is a power move - Quartz
- Should We Die? - The Atlantic
CategoryUniversity of Baltimore has programs in the following specializations: Applied Psychology, Social Psychology.
LocationUniversity of Baltimore has campus locations in: Maryland
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Baltimore, MD, Online Option
College Park, MD