Map 8000 York Rd, Towson, MD 21252-0001» 410-704-2000 » www.towson.eduTowson University College of Liberal Arts supplies a Master's of Arts degree in psychology that centers on four areas of study including experimental, school, clinical, and counseling psychology. Graduates in the clinical concentration are given the information and training necessary to apply for a doctoral program and enter the professional world with the ability to become licensed clinical professional counselors. The counseling course helps students get closer to the dream of achieving their license in order to work in hospitals, university counseling services, group homes, and mental health facilities. Students who choose to explore the experimental program are encouraged to develop a strong background in research in order to provide services to universities, hospitals, and other research based facilities.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Psychology Concentrations to Clinical Concentration - Counseling Concentration - Experimental Concentration
- Accelerated Masters in Psychology
ReviewsTowson University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Popular Towson High teacher's Facebook post brings flood of student memories - Baltimore Sun
- Central's Stambaugh headed to Towson to play volleyball - York Dispatch
- Why don't college students stop hazing? Because of what they learned as kids. - Washington Post
- Shelda Bond, former Miss Maryland USA who later became a therapist - Baltimore Sun
- A quick look at one of Penn State's most versatile degrees - Penn State News
CategoryTowson University has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology.
LocationTowson University has campus locations in: Maryland
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Baltimore, MD, Online Option
College Park, MD