The field of psychology is very wide. It has allowed our society to gain a lot of information and services linked to improved human welfare. The fields covered by applied psychology allow us to understand more about how people feel and why they think and behave in certain ways. Someone with a masters in applied psychology is able to use this knowledge to improve everyday living. The exact direction of applied psychology that may interest you depends on your own skills, interests and choices.
- Pepperdine University - Online MA in Psychology
- Pepperdine University - Online Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- Counseling@Northwestern - Online MA in Counseling
- Capella University - Online Psychology Programs
- Southern New Hampshire University - Online Bachelor's and Master's in Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.