Map 408 Administration Building, 201 Dowman Drive, Atlanta, GA 30322» 404-727-6123 » www.emory.eduEmory University's Department of Psychology has three different programs available for graduates, these are Clinical, Cognition and Development and Neuroscience and Animal Behavior. To study at a Doctoral level students will first need to achieve a Masters Degree after which they will need to take a qualifying exam and then begin research into a specialized dissertation which will eventually lead to a Doctoral Degree. The whole program lasts between five and seven years on a full time basis and is a perfect match for those looking for a successful research based career with a strong background in competent Clinical Psychology practice.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Clinicial Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Cognition and Development
- Doctor of Philosophy in Neuroscience and Animal Behavior
- Masters Degree in Community Psychology
ReviewsEmory University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 8 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 6580
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- National Merit Scholarship Corporation announces last group of scholars - Brentwood Home Page
- Study: Human behavior in ORs parallels primate patterns of hierarchy and gender - Emory News Center
- Teenagers can thank their parents' positive attitude for avoiding obesity - EurekAlert (press release)
- Teenage Obesity Risk May Be Influenced By Parents' Attitudes During Pregnancy - Medical Daily
CategoryEmory University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology.
LocationEmory University has campus locations in: Georgia
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Atlanta, GA, Online Option
Lithonia, GA, Online Option
Auburn University, AL
Montgomery, AL, Online Option