Georgia State University
Map 33 gilmer st, Atlanta, GA 30303-3083» 404-413-2000 » www.gsu.eduThe Georgia State University's Psychology Department plays home to 41 distinguished faculty members as well as 9 appointees ready to help students achieve their educational and professional goals. Similar to other University programs, the MA program at GSU provides training in general sciences, research methodology, and assists students in performing crucial roles throughout their community. Georgia State also provides unique program options unlike alternative institutes such as offering more than 2000 different psychology majors, and supplying undergraduate degrees in both the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science program to more than 300 students each year. Graduates from Georgia State go on to lead successful lives within the Psychological community.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD in Psychology - Clinical
- PhD in Psychology - Cognitive Sciences
- PhD in Psychology - Community Developmental
- PhD in Psychology - Neuropsychology and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Masterof Science Psychology
ReviewsGeorgia State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 21 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 7431
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Westmoreland native among those inducted into Hall of Valor - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Nissan recalls more than 56000 cars, cites power steering - WRGB
- The Psychology Behind London's Terrorist Attacker - Psychology Today (blog)
- Class of 2007 dancers honored by Dalton Dance Company performance - The Daily Citizen
- Differences in Sex and Running Ability Influence Declines in Marathon Performance, Study Finds - Georgia State University News (press release)
CategoryGeorgia State University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Behavioral Psychology, General Psychology.
LocationGeorgia State University has campus locations in: Georgia
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Atlanta, GA, Online Option
Lithonia, GA, Online Option
Auburn University, AL
Montgomery, AL, Online Option