Washington State University
Map French Administration Building, Pullman, WA 99164-5910» 509-335-3564 » wsu.edu/Washington State University's Department of Psychology offers both Clinical and Experimental Psychology programs for graduates wishing to achieve a Doctoral Degree in the subject. The Clinical Psychology Doctoral Degree is designed to be completed in four years along with an extra 12 months of internship experience. The Experimental Psychology Doctoral Degree can be completed in around four to five years depending on the level of study the student has when they enter the program. Clinical Psychology covers a wide range of areas including Adult Psychopathology and Health Psychology whilst Experimental Psychology concentrates on Cognition, Biological, Social, Health and much more.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- PhD Clinical Psychology
- Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology
- Master of Arts in Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Sport-Exercise Psychology
- Master of Science Human Services
- Doctor of Education in Counseling Psychology
- Doctor of Education in Pastoral Community Counseling
ReviewsWashington State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Town - Distant
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- Local psychotherapists publish self-help book - Porterville Recorder
- API candidates on the ballot - Northwest Asian Weekly
- Movers and Shakers for July 23 - Alaskajournal.com
- Mount Ida College grads - Seacoastonline.com
- Association awards scholarships - Walla Walla Union-Bulletin
CategoryWashington State University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Counseling Psychology.
LocationWashington State University has campus locations in: Washington, Online
Nearby Schools for Psychology