University of Wyoming
Map Corner of Ninth and Ivinson, Laramie, WY 82071» 307-766-1121 » www.uwyo.eduThe University of Wyoming's graduate study program is expected to lead students into a doctoral degree in Psychology, and for this reason students wishing to complete a Master's degree that will terminate at the graduate level are rarely admitted. UW is highly selective and generally only accepts 4 to 6 applicants into the clinical program with an average acceptance rate of 1 to 4 applicants into other specialties. Students will focus on one of four areas including cognitive development, social, law and clinical psychology, and will work toward completion with the mentor ship of a particular faculty member. This member of faculty will supply the lab in which research will be completed throughout the program.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master's degree Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Wyoming has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Town - Remote
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- New UW Health Clinic Opening April 5 in Laramie - University of Wyoming News
- University of Wyoming Trustees Approve Changes to Faculty Separation Program - Diverse: Issues in Higher Education
- UW's Nursing Scholarship Day Scheduled April 13 - University of Wyoming News
- Westmoreland native among those inducted into Hall of Valor - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Nicholls State counselor embraces family, communication - Washington Times
CategoryUniversity of Wyoming has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology.
LocationUniversity of Wyoming has campus locations in: Wyoming
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Fort Collins, CO, Online Option
Lakewood, CO, Online Option
Greenwood Village, CO
Colorado Springs, CO