University of Northern Colorado
Map Carter Hall - Rm 4000, Greeley, CO 80639»(970) 351-1890 »http://www.unco.eduThe Masters Degree in Educational Psychology offered by the University of Northern Colorado is a valuable tool for a wide range of individuals, teachers and consultants for example, in addition to those who are interested in gaining more knowledge in this field or wishing to gain employment in a related role. Educational Psychology is a study of how humans learn and what motivates them, it includes research and investigations into cognition and the brain, cognition and technology, the psychology of teaching a much more whilst also addressing these issues in different environments such as the workplace, school or everyday home life.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 9,054.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 17,816.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,300.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,838.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts Educational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of Northern Colorado has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 20 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 2752
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:University of Northern Colorado has programs in the following specializations: Educational Psychology, General Psychology
LocationUniversity of Northern Colorado has campus locations in: Colorado
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.