University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Map 103 South Bldg Cb 9100, Chapel Hill, NC 27599» 919-962-2211 » www.unc.eduThe University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in the field of psychology. In the undergraduate department there are two degrees available; a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science, both with the ability of a major in psychology and a minor in another focus such as cognitive science. The subject matter covered in this course is designed to prepare students for a future career in applied psychology in such professions as medicine, education, business, or law, although there's a vast market for this knowledge and other job opportunities are possible. The Ph.D. program was created to arm students with the information necessary to become active members of the psychological society through research, education, clinical practice, and public services.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters of Arts in Psychology
- Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Health Psychology
- PhD in Psychology Health
- PhD in Organizational Science
- PhD in Clinical and Social Sciences in Psychology
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- PhD in Developmental Psychology
- PhD in Social-Personality Psychology
ReviewsUniversity of North Carolina at Chapel Hill has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 14 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 10775
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This Mormon mother's new documentary addresses frustrations with finding mental health care in America - Deseret News
- Don Reeb steps down as head of M'ville Improvement Association - The Altamont Enterprise
- Katherine "Kit" Kern Buckner - News & Observer
- Local fitness expert shares story in new book, 'Strong Living' - Amarillo.com
- David Lademann, director of culinary services at Arbour Square, receives award, and other hires and promotions - Allentown Morning Call
CategoryUniversity of North Carolina at Chapel Hill has programs in the following specializations: General Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Health Psychology, Social Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Developmental Psychology.
LocationUniversity of North Carolina at Chapel Hill has campus locations in: North Carolina
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Fayetteville, NC, Online Option
Winston-Salem, NC, Online Option
Winston Salem, NC
Lynchburg, VA, Online Option
Charlotte, NC, Online Option