San Diego State University
Map 5500 Campanile Dr, San Diego, CA 92182» 619-594-5200 » www.sdsu.eduSan Diego State University offers both Masters and Doctorate Degrees in Counseling Psychology. This field revolves around interpersonal response and behavior throughout the entirety of a lifespan and focuses on vocational, academic, developmental, health, emotional, and social issues being faced today. The Counseling Psychology program consists of training in a wide variety of general and basic concepts to give the required skills to students hoping to find professional careers in the fields of sports medicine, neurophysiology, developmental disabilities, eating disorders, aggression control, crisis intervention, and a multitude of other area of expertise. The MA program takes approximately two to three years to complete, which the Ph. D. extends to five years in length.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Counseling Psychology
- Counseling Psychology PhD
- Master of Science in Psychological Science
ReviewsSan Diego State University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 29 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 4853
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Class of 2018: where will they go after graduation? - The JagWire
- VCHS June 2018 "Jags of the Month" - Valley Center Happenings
- Scholarships for Key Club members at three Riverside high schools - Press-Enterprise
- USPS Releases New Stamp Honoring Sally Ride, First American Woman In Space - Forbes
CategorySan Diego State University has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology.
LocationSan Diego State University has campus locations in: California, Online
Nearby Schools for Psychology
San Diego, CA, Online Option
La Jolla, CA
La Jolla, CA
San Marcos, CA
Costa Mesa, CA
Los Alamitos, CA, Online Option
Long Beach, CA