Map 2200 North Squirrel Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48309-4401» 248-370-2100 » www.oakland.eduOakland University's master's program encourages their students to become involved in faculty lead research teams to develop a better understanding of their chosen field and the practical side of the careers they may be facing upon graduation. This is a non-requirement of the course, and aids in the ability to identify the faculty members of the Masters Committee, which will approve or reject a student's final thesis or science project which is required to complete this program. The project must result in a review of literature, a publication submitted to journal of professional standards or a grant proposal. In order to be awarded with a degree of master of science in psychology, students must complete 36 credits to the satisfactory of the committee.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Social-Personality Psychology
- Master of Arts Counseling Psychology Program with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology
ReviewsOakland University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 21 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 3550
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Doerrer set to swim for Oakland - Suburbanite
- George Sanders profile - Oaklandpostonline
- 6 Totally Normal Behaviors That Might Mean You're a Psychopath, According to Science - Mental Floss
- New psychology programs will allow students to complete MS, JD degrees sooner - News at OU
CategoryOakland University has programs in the following specializations: Social Psychology, Counseling Psychology.
LocationOakland University has campus locations in: Michigan
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Grand Rapids, MI, Online Option
Kalamazoo, MI, Online Option
Fort Wayne, IN, Online Option
Edinboro, PA, Online Option