East Carolina University
Map East 5th Street, Greenville, NC 27858-4353»(252) 328-6131 »http://www.ecu.eduEast Carolina University boasts of a highly successful Department of Psychology committed to unique undergraduate and graduate level learning. The skills gained through these programs will influence students to commit to a specialized field of psychology with the intention of turning these skills into a profession, or continuing the education process through pursuing a doctoral degree. ECU offers Master's degrees in Industrial and Organizational Psychology as well as a Ph.D. program in the field of Health Psychology with three areas of expertise to be studied in clinical health, occupational health and pediatric school psychology. Students are expected to graduate with a firm grasp of theoretical and practical knowledge gained through studies, research, and hands on experience.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 4,009.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 15,840.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 1,148.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 8,300.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Masters/CAS School Psychology - Clinical Health Psychology - Health Psychology - Pediatric School Psychology
- Master in Clinical Psychology (MS)
- Masters in Mental Health Counseling (MS)
ReviewsEast Carolina University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Small
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 18 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 5649
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:East Carolina University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Health Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Mental Health Psychology
LocationEast Carolina University has campus locations in: North Carolina
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.