Map 11300 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33161-6695» 800-756-6000 » www.barry.eduBarry University's Master Degree Program in Clinical Psychology is designed with the scientist-practitioner model in mind, to ready students for further studies in the area of mental health. Students are encouraged to pursue a doctorate degree following completion of their MACP, and use their newly developed skills in research, theory, evaluation, and diagnosis to succeed in their chosen fields. Barry is a training focused institute that requires students to complete either a 60 credit degree, which is necessary to work toward licensing, or a 36 credit option. A practicum portion of the program is required in both options of the degree and includes 8 hours of clinical work per week in a supervised mental health scenario over the period of one semester.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
ReviewsBarry University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: Suburb - Large
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 12 to 1
- Total Enrollment: 4451
- Inquire for current tuition
Latest News on Google
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Glades Central valedictorian hopes to work with special-needs kids - Palm Beach Post
- Senior-level hires and promotions for the week of April 23, 2018 - Miami Herald (blog)
- Guillermo Teran Has Been Recognized Among the Top in His Industry by Noticed© - Digital Journal
- Going to grad school? South Florida programs rank high - Sun Sentinel
CategoryBarry University has programs in the following specializations: Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology.
LocationBarry University has campus locations in: Florida
Nearby Schools for Psychology
Coral Gables, FL, Online Option
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Boca Raton, FL
St. Petersburg, FL