Map 2233 West Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85021»(602) 216-2600 »http://www.argosy.edu/phoenix
Argosy University provides online training through the College of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, using both traditional and modern teaching methods. Students are given the tools and information necessary to emerge as dignified members of the Psychology community with knowledge in the practice of their chosen fields of study. The goal of the courses in this program is to promote the growth of humanitarian efforts and encourage students to pursue further education in either a Master's or Doctoral degree in Psychology. Hands on practice combined with research and theory assists graduates in applying their learned skills and knowledge to real life experiences in professions they pursue after graduation or additional academics.
InterviewThis school has not been interviewed yet. Contact us if you would be interested in an interview.
Learning Format:Campus + Online
- Tuition for full time students (In State): Approximately $ 19,467.00/year
- Graduate Out of State Tuition: Approximately $ 19,467.00/year
- Average Books/Supplies Cost: $ 0.00
- Off Campus Room Board Average Cost: $ 9,600.00
Psychology Degrees Offered:
- Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology
- Master of Arts in Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Sport-Exercise Psychology
- Master of Science Human Services
- Doctor of Education in Counseling Psychology
- Doctor of Education in Pastoral Community Counseling
- Masters of Art in Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA)
- Masters of Arts in Genetic Counseling
- Master of Science in Psychology
ReviewsArgosy University has no reviews yet.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Campus Setting: City - Large
- Inquire for current tuition
Category:Argosy University has programs in the following specializations: Counseling Psychology, Forensic Psychology, General Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
LocationArgosy University has campus locations in: Arizona
Nearby Schools for Psychology
About This Site
We are an open forum for articles, manuscripts, unpublished thesis, and letters as well as a guide for job, career and program advice from like-minded Graduates. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the community.